The Black Boats – Dubai Boat Tours Terms & Conditions 2023
By making a reservation with The Black Boats, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to abide to the following terms and conditions :
- The Black Boats are owned and operated by JO JO Leisure Yachts and Boats Rental, License number 997558 , Bay View Tower, office 807 , Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai UAE. Tel +971 (0)45 689974 , email [email protected]
- A maximum of twelve passengers are permitted per ride, plus two crew members, the skipper and the tour guide. Seats are assigned on a first come order at boarding time and groups will not necessarily travel together in the same boat unless specifically arranged.
- Before boarding the vessel, each passenger must purchase a ticket for admittance. Tickets must be kept on hand at all times and presented upon request by any representative or employee of The Black Boats. Without a valid ticket, permission to board will be denied. For any loss or damage resulting from or connected with the operation of The Black Boats, including but not limited to loss of profit, damage to or loss of the passenger’s property, and any bodily harm to the passenger, The Black Boats shall not be liable to any passenger.
- At least 15’ minutes before the cruise time, all guests must be at the point of departure, with their ticket and their Emirates ID or Passport, in order to be allowed to board. Passengers arriving late or not carrying their ticket and documents will be not allowed to board and will not be refunded for any price paid.
- All reservations are to be made online, via email or through phone calls to The Black Boats Reservations team, affiliated platforms and authorized agents.
- Reservations can be cancelled free of charge until 48hrs before departure. There is a 50% penalty for any cancellation done after this period and till 24hrs before departure. Reservations cancelled later than 24hrs before departure are not refundable. Reservations can be modified only upon availability. Late or no-show guests are subject to full payment.
- The Black Boats reserve the right to cancel any cruise at any time, with or without prior warning, and for any cause, including safety concerns. In the case of such cancellation, The Black Boats will fully reimburse any affected customer for the exact price of their pre-paid ticket; however, The Black Boats will not be held responsible for any other costs, including travel expenses or other costs related to the cancellation.
- Due to company obligations or operational requirements, The Black Boats retain the right to delay or even change the time and day of your reservation. Changes may also be deemed necessary as a result of action from the governing authority due to weather or sail related restrictions. In case the delay is more than 30’ the client has the option to be fully refunded for the exact price of their pre-paid ticket; however, The Black Boats will not be held responsible for any other costs, including travel expenses or other costs related to the cancellation.
- Sailing times cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of the business and unforeseen operational setback; nevertheless, The Black Boats will make every attempt to stay on schedule.
- Please be aware that delays or adjustments to the advertised itinerary may be necessary due to marina conditions and sea conditions; whenever feasible, customers will be notified of any changes prior to departure.
Also, The Black Boats reserve the right to divert from a vessel’s intended course whenever it is required.
- Passengers sail at their own risk and are solely responsible for any consequences. The Black Boats disclaims all responsibility for any personal injuries, loss, or damage and harm to others . Infants are not allowed on board for safety reasons.
- Please be advised that the entire tour will take place inside the boat with all passengers seated at all times. The stops are made to provide viewers with live commentary and photo ops. The Black Boats disclaims all responsibility for any personal injuries, loss, or damage and harm to others in this case.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times during the tour by every passenger. Anyone who does not wear a life jacket runs the possibility of being evicted from the boat, and the operator will not issue a refund.
- All passengers have to comply at all times with the Captain and crew recommendations.
Pregnancy and Health Conditions.
- You should not book this tour if you suffer from any serious medical illnesses or disability, i.e angina, dizziness, epilepsy, pregnancy at any stage, any bone conditions, any back or spine conditions, any severe heart condition, if you are under medication that makes it dangerous for you to perform such a tour, if you recently undergone any surgical procedure, or if you suffer from any other health conditions that could influence your ability to participate as a passenger. Please note that the boat is susceptible to erratic motions and this could worsen pre-existing medical issues. The Black Boats disclaims any responsibility for any personal injuries or damage and harm as a result of these.
Offers and Discounts
- All tour offers are based on availability, are not redeemable and not combinable.
- Vouchers are only redeemable for one transaction and should be delivered to the Captain at boarding stage.
- All tour offers, discounts and vouchers are valid only if followed by a related booking according the terms of the specific offer, discount or voucher.
- The Black Boats shall not be held liable for the loss or damage of any personal item carried onboard the responsibility being solely of the client / passenger.
- The Black Boats shall not be liable to any passenger for any loss or damage or personal accident or injury for any cause whatsoever, indicatively and not collectively for any such deriving from the tour, the sail conditions, the weather, mechanical or other damage, boat motion or nautical accident.
- These terms and conditions can change at the solid discretion of The Black Boats anytime and will be in force once published on their website.
- Any claims arising out of these terms and conditions are subject to the UAE Law and the jurisdiction of Dubai Courts.
Testimonial & Reviews
What they're Saying
February 10, 2024
Rameera and captain Ram were wonderful! We had such a great time on this tour. Highly recommend!
February 10, 2024
Brilliant experience on the black boats. Very professional and staff so helpful. Would definitely recommend 👌
February 9, 2024
Amal and rameera were amazing with the tour. They both are very humble..Must do activity with black boats. We enjoyed this adventurous ride!!😊😊😊
February 9, 2024
تجربة رائعة واهتمام متميز من كابتن سليم وكابتن رام Great and highly recommended experience Specially with captin Salim
February 9, 2024
Thank you salim and ram we had an amazing experience
February 9, 2024
Captain Rameera and Amal Polecam bardzo fajna wycieczka 🔥🔥
February 8, 2024
لقد شاركت بتجربة القارب الأسود السريع مع كريتين وكابتن رامي كانت رحله ممتعه جدا جدا والطاقم كان حذر جدا على سلامتنا وعلى ان نكون مستمتعين وفعلا كنا بقمة الاستمتاع والسرور وسوف اكرر التجربة معكم وبالأخص مع كرسين وكابتن رامي
February 6, 2024
Amal and rameera were amazing Amazing experience and it was such a wonderful experience Definitely recommend